Expert Heating & Air-Conditioning specialists
- David A.
Project: Install Natural Gas or Propane Furnace / Forced Air Heating System Flex air gave me the best quote of the 4 I received for the job. They provided a name brand... read moreHeather M.
EXCELLENT! This company has been amazing to work with. Very Professional and quick service. I would highly recommend them.Nicole C.
Project: Install new furnace and air conditioning units They installed a new furnace and air conditioning units and did a good job. We noticed a small problem and... read more
- Naveed S.
Project: Install or Replace a Boiler or Radiator Heating System These guys got my 1950's boiler out of the basement and installed a brand new gas boiler along with 80'... read moreMichael B.
Project: Installation Couldn't be happier with the installation. Quick, efficient and timely. They were affable and did what was scheduled to be... read more
HVAC Near Old Brookville
Looking for HVAC Repair Near Me? How to Find the Best HVAC Contractor in Nassau County, NY
When it comes to air conditioning and heating repair and HVAC installation in Nassau County, NY, no other company can compare to Flex Air! For years, we’ve been the most trusted source for heating and cooling services in the area. Whether you’re in need of a new heating and cooling unit or your existing system needs to be maintained or repaired, you can count on Flex Air’s professionally trained, fully licensed and insured technicians to handle all of your HVAC service needs.
How to Find a Reputable HVAC Contractor in Old Brookville, NY
If your heating and cooling system is acting up, you want to be sure that you choose an honest and reliable HVAC contractor to address the problem. There are a lot of companies that provide HVAC repair services in Nassau County, but how can you find the best contractor for the job? With a little bit of legwork and some common sense, you can find a company that provides high-quality services.
When you’re searching for a heating and cooling repair specialist, try to get the names of at least three prospective companies before you settle on a contractor so you can weigh your options. Here are a few tips that you can use to find reputable HVAC repair companies in Old Brookville, NY.
The majority of reputable HVAC contractors get most of their business through word of mouth referrals. Ask the people that you know if they can recommend a contractor; friends, family members, neighbors, or co-workers, for example. If the same name is mentioned more than once, that’s a good sign of a quality HVAC company.
Find out why the people you know would recommend the company they suggested. Ask about the overall experience they had so you can determine if the contractor would be a good fit for you, too.
Don’t know anyone who can recommend an HVAC repair company? No problem! Use the Internet to find contractors in your area. Search for queries like “HVAC companies near me” or “HVAC repair near me” and you’re bound to get a long list of results.
Visit the websites of several of the companies that come up in your search results. What does their website look like? Does it offer valuable information? Does it highlight the company’s credentials and experience? Are there any testimonials from their clients? What does the overall design of their website look like? A credible HVAC company knows that their website is a valuable tool for prospective customers and will make sure that it is well-designed, informative, and easy to use. If the site is difficult to navigate, you can’t find the information you’re looking for, or it just seems like it was kind of thrown together, proceed with caution.
Check Review Sites
Another way to use the Internet to find reputable HVAC contractors in Nassau County is by checking review sites, such as Angie’s List and Home Advisor. These sites compile information about service providers in a variety of industries, including heating and cooling specialists. Review sites provide profiles of contractors, including the services they provide, their credentials, the number of years they’ve been in business, as well as reviews from other people who have used the company’s services.
Contact Prospective Contractors
Once you have the name of at least three HVAC companies that you’re thinking about hiring, get in touch with each one and ask the following questions:
- Are you licensed and insured? A reputable HVAC company will be fully licensed and insured. Licensing certifies that their technicians have been properly trained and meet all necessary requirements to provide HVAC repair services in Nassau County. Insurance protects you from having to pay for any issues that may come up, such as any damages to your property that may occur while your system is being repaired. Don’t just take the contractor’s word for it that they’re licensed and insured; ask for proof.
- Do you offer in-person consultations and written estimates? A credible HVAC contractor should assess your system before making any repairs to determine exactly what needs to be done. They’ll also offer a written estimate that highlights the repairs that need to be made and the parts and products that will be used. If the company only offers word-of-mouth estimates over the phone, scratch them off your list.
- How many years have you been in business? Ideally, you’ll want to work with an established HVAC company that has a long-standing history in the Old Brookville, NY area. The longer the company has been in business, the more experience they’ll have. Furthermore, established companies have proven that they are reliable, otherwise, they wouldn’t be in business for long.
- Do you have references? Any trustworthy heating and cooling repair company will have a list of real references that you can contact. If they don’t acknowledge your request for references, or if they do provide a list of names and phone numbers but you can’t get a hold of anyone on the list, consider those red flags and move onto the next contractor.
For Top-Quality HVAC Repair Services You Can Rely On, Contact Flex Air!
If you’re searching for HVAC repair services near me and you’re located in Old Brookville, NY, make sure you include Flex Air on your list of companies to contact. Offering years of experience and a proven track record of success, our fully licensed and insured company provides high-quality, fast, and affordable heating and cooling repair services. We’ve successfully serviced countless HVAC systems for property owners through the Nassau County area and would love to do the same for you.
When it comes to HVAC repair, no one else can compare to Flex Air! To schedule an in-person consultation, give us a call at 631-412-5693 or stop bywww.FlexAirHVACServices.com and fill out our online contact form. We look forward to hearing from you and restoring your comfort with our top-quality HVAC repair services.
- Learn more about Old Brookville, NY 11545 11548
- Open a Old Brookville, NY map
- Find the Old Brookville, NY United States Post Office
- Locate nearby Old Brookville, NY pharmacies
- View the current Old Brookville, NY weather report
- Browse a list of Old Brookville, NY public and private schools
- Old Brookville, NY is located in Nassau county in New York State